Your shop is the jewel of the region. Primed and friendly, it awaits its many customers. You know it: to make everything work and keep the company running the way you want takes a lot of work, strength, and passion.
The point of sale check looks at your company with fresh eyes combined with the expansive knowledge of the Richemont specialists.
Our sales specialist will spend two hours in your store and collect the following insights:
- External impression of the store: What does the store look like from the outside? What does the company represent?
- Windows: Inviting, activity inside is visible, seasonal decorations?
- Shop presentation: Clean, agreeable overall impression? To what type of clientele does this business cater? How is the brand recognition of the company?
- Packaging: Matching, surprising, effective?
- Price marking: Is there a price for everything? Matching and legible labels?
- Product presentation: Quantities, shapes, variety, creativity?
- Customer flow: Where are the strongest sales locations?
After the point of sale check, we compile a detailed report and develop suggestions for improvements. We create a solid plan in collaboration with you and assist you with the implementation.
We would like to make you a personal offer.